10 March 2018, 10:30 to 15:00.
Seminar Rooms 10 and 11, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, CB2 0SP
What you need to know about pancreatic and related cancers
A unique opportunity to meet other people with a pancreatic cancer diagnosis, hear from cancer support groups and talk to Pancreatic Clinical experts and ask the questions that matter to you.
10.30 – 11am: Refreshments
11am – 3pm: Presentations followed by a questions and answer session
There will be a break between 1pm and 2pm when lunch will be provided.
- Dr Bristi Basu, Academic Consultant in Experimental Therapeutics
- Dr Pippa Corrie, Consultant and Associate Lecturer in Medical Oncology
- Mr Emmanuel Huguet, Consultant Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and Transplant Surgeon
- Dr Tobias Janowitz, Specialist Registrar/Academic Clinical Lecturer
- Gerald Coteman, The Elizabeth Coteman Fund, ‘Managing the Journey’
- A patient speaker
- A representative from Maggie’s Centre
Don’t be alone. Meet other patients and the medical team, listen to talks and join in the discussion. Attend a day arranged to assist patients and their families with the participation of clinicians, researchers and support groups. Come and have lunch!
To book a place please contact Kirst, Liz or Sue at Maggie’s Cambridge
21 Milton House, Puddicombe Way, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, CB2 0AD
Tel: 01223 249220