7 May 2017, 08:00 to 20:00.
Hills Road Sports Centre, Purbeck Road, Cambridge, CB2 8PF
Kevin Maggott is raising money for Pancreatic Cancer Trust by attempting to bat for 12 hours.
How can you help?
- Come along and bowl – £2 (bowl as long as you like)
- Volunteer by emailing [email protected]
- Donations are greatly appreciated: http://www.justgiving.com/Kevin-Maggott
Enter the raffle for some exciting prizes – £2 a ticket
- Tickets to a number of county games
- £25 voucher for Mr Cricket/Mr Hockey based in Burwell
- A cricket kit duffle bag from Hunts County Bats
- …and many more!